I’m not really sure where I got this list. I am sure that it’s true and I try to remind myself of it daily.
1. Most of the things I worry about never happen.
2. Every great achievement was once considered impossible.
3. Almost no quality product sells for a cheap price.
4. You shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.
5. The more creative you are, the more things you notice.
6. A person is only as good as his or her word.
7. Life challenges us with the fact that everything can be done better.
8. Trust is the single most important factor in both personal and professional relationships.
9. Nothing of value comes without effort.
10. Enthusiasm is caught, not taught.
11. A person’s degree of self-confidence greatly determines their success.
12. People allow themselves to be only as successful as they think they deserve to be.
13. I can’t expect others to solve my problems.
14. Nothing is more fun than a job you enjoy.
15. If you look for the worst in life, you’ll find it.